Sir good evening, My friend is working in a government department and through an PSU Company. Post is sanctioned and initially appointment through a selection committee by the principal employer (legal). Advertisement was given in news paper/internet. Drawing salary through salary head but through company (PSU). Can he claim for permanent.
From Singapore, Singapore
What I could gather from your query is that your friend was appointed by a PSU Company, but working for a Government Department.
Here, the point is that he was engaged by the PSU Company, hence he cannot be adjusted in a Government Department for permanent post.

From India, New Delhi
can he adjusted in psu ? i mean claim for permanent job
From Singapore, Singapore

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply →

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2022 CiteHRô

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server