Industrial Relations And Labour Laws
Freelancer In Hr &indirect Taxes For
Hr Exicutive

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Dear Seniors / experts, Actually there is a spelling error in my name registered at EPF portal. In order to correct my name, I was asked to login into my UAN portal. For that, there are the following problems:- 1) I forgot my login password. 2) I changed my mobile no. And not having my old no. which is registered in EPF portal. So that , am unable to get OTP to login. 3) My name in aadhaar and pan cards are not matching since there is already a spelling error in my name in EPF portal. So that am unable to login through aadhaar and pan. Now, in the above situation, how Can I solve this problem and login into my account?? Please help me. Looking forward for your reply.
From India, Bengaluru
You may fill the joint declaration for with counter signature from your employer and submit it mannually along with requisite change of details, including your mobile number at your regional office of epf.
Your details can be changed this way too.

From India, Vadodara
If you do not know your password you can use forgot password facility in the portal. Give your UAN number. Then the system will ask "whether the OTP be sent to the registered mobile number". You should tick "NO". Then the system will ask the mobile number to which you would like to get the OTP. You can give your new number and get the OTP and set a new password and log in. After logging in you can go to change basic details link and change the name as per adhar. Forget about updation of adhar with PAN. You can change the name in the EPF records according to adhar.
From India, Kannur
Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™