Hr Manager
+2 Others

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
I have one doubt regarding epf transfer, for example one person working in a concern they enroll him in epf, after 2 years, he left from the concern then joined into another, there also enroll him in epf, now he wants to transfer old concern's pf and pension amount but the pension amount did not transfer into new pf account, then how he claim the old account's pension fund, please give some valid suggestions and opinions.
From India, Chennai
Hi Gopal,
Whenever any transfer claim is settled, only PF amount is transferred from the old company to the new company. The pension amount is not transferred.
However, the period of service (in this case, 2 yrs) is joined to his new PF account.
As such whenever the employee retires and decides to close his PF & pension account, the pension is calculated by considering the total no. of years he has worked (i.e. total number of years he has contributed to the pension account).
I hope this answers your query.

From India, Pune
Thank you for your answer sir, now i understand clearly. Regards gopal pachimuthu
From India, Chennai
To facilitate availing PF pension for total services put in, you need to avail a Scheme certificate from EPFO for duration of employment with your first employer and keep with you. At the time of retirement, you can submit this Scheme certificate to PF authorities for pension for total services.
From India, Aizawl
sir, please help me for one query to clear , employee complete his service six month in an organisation and after he will died. can his family members claim for gratuity.
From India, Rudarpur
Yes, his family members can claim for gratuity as there no criteria of minimum service in case of death.
From India, Pune
Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™