Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
I am an employee of a private company whose employee strength is more than 1000. My monthly salary is above 10000. The company failed to provide me the salary of December,18; few months of 2019 & 2020. Some employees have been paid for the said period.
In this circumstances, pl advice me the formalities to get my dues at the earliest.

From India, Kolkata
File a claim u/s 15 of the Payment of Wages Act, 1936 before the Deputy Labor Commissioner for your area.
From India, Salem
Send an email to HR and your Supervisors and mention them a date to give due salary and in case of failure a case will be filed from your end in the Labour Court along with compensation.
From India, Jaipur
Dear Mr Keshav, Filing case in Labour Court for Unpaid Salary together making Claim for Compensation in the subject matter is not an viable option.The Employee in question comes under the Purview of The Payment of Wages act, 1936 (Monthly Salary above Rs10,000/-) The Employer should have disbursed Salary on or before 10th of the succeeding Month.Appropriate advice already given by Mr Umakanthan.
From India, New Delhi
Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™