what happens if pf pension contribution deposited in employer contribution
From India, Lucknow
Dear Srivastavasaurabh,
I have not understood what you said but what I understood that you made a mistake.
You have to correct your mistake by submitting a letter to concern RPFC alongwith corrected text file of your ECR and make a request to update the account as per corrected text file.

From India, Mumbai

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 CiteHR.Comô

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server