Kailash C Joshi
Hr Executive

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
I have an overlap of 5 days in my PF account, between changing two companies. I made this error unknowingly. The same is causing error in my PF transfer request. What are possible solutions now.
From France, Guyancourt
You need to visit EPFO office, they'll tell you to attest required documents i.e appointment letter by new employer, F&F & relieving letter from previous employer etc along-with Form 13 form for PF transfer.
Kailash Joshi
(Haridwar, Uttarakhand)

From India, Haldwani
Fill joint declaration with correct date of leaving in previous organisation and get the same attested by previous employer and submit the same to PF office.
They will correct it and then apply for PF Transfer.
Puran Dangwal

From India, New Delhi
Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™