Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Dear Experts,
I am HR in a company registered under A.P. shops and establishment Act, and we provide manpower services (skilled & semi-skilled) to the manufacturing company and our work location is at manufacturing plant itself.
Here my Query is does we required to maintain any Satutory Form (Monthly/Quarterly/Half-Yearly/Annually). If yes, what are those Forms and under which act.
Thanks in Advance.

Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™