Mayank Devsali
Hello Friends, My name is Mayank. i'm leaving in Dehradun. My father was fired from his job during this lock down period without any reason or notice from employer side , just only one call don't came on duty from next day. My father was work as a Security Guard. Please advice me what i should be do?
From India, Delhi
Management Consultancy

Use factoHR and automate your HR processes

Mobile-first hire to retire HR and Payroll software that automates all HR operations and works as a catalysts for your organisational growth.


Was he employed through the Ex-service men Board or through any security agency? If it is through Sainik Welfare Board, then make a complaint to the Board. Also did the telephone call come from the client or the security agency? If it is the client then request the agency to deploy elsewhere. But if it from the Agency itself, then probably you may look for another agency, at the same time raise a dispute with the agency. If he was employed directly as Security Guard in shop or Commercial establishment, then you can approach the Labour Department and submit a complaint. If the service period extends more than 240 days then definitely there is a cause of action and you can have legal recourse. But if he was working in household sector, then you may leave it and try elsewhere, but at any rate it can be said that ex-servicemen are in demand.
From India, Mumbai

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views.

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2022 CiteHRŽ

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server