No Tags Found!

I am working as Head HR in an organization. Unfortunately I had to undergo ortho implant surgery and doctors advised me 3 months rest. Practically it got difficult for me to work. I mailed my management about my problem along with resignation and assurance to give over once I am able to walk. But they didn't accept my resignation and in return mailed me that they want to conduct enquiry against me for an incident that happened one year back and where my involvement was least. What should I do.

Insolvency N Gst Professional
Kritarth Consulting
Posh Programs; Hr Management Consultants


Let them conduct enquiry.But tell them to do it time bound manner.
Document the fact that enquiry was ordered only on your resignation.
As Head HR you must already be aware of the old issue.
Collect and collate all papers related to it.
Inform the company of your willingness to cooperate with a time bound enquiry and also that due to medical requirements, it needs to be completed at one place and repeated delays,calls for attending enquiry is to be avoided.
If still they create problems for relief ,consult advocates who deal with HR matters.
What is the exit policy of your organisation?
may be due to medical needs,exit may not in compliance of notice period etc.
Keep your medical documents ready.

From India, Pune
Kritarth Consulting

No Internal / Departmental / Managerial Enquiry will be Valid, Lawful and according to the Universal Principles of Natul Justice, Unless YOU ARE duly informed in writing of the " Allegation" being levelled against you /to be enquired into. Hence. please request/write back to your Employer/ / Appointing & Punishing Authority to inform you Specifically 1) the Date, 2) the Tme, 3) the Place and "Acts of Alleged Misconduct" aginst you. As a Law-abiding Employee / Individual/Person, please submit your Written Explanation to the "allegations", in your defnce and therafter Participate in Enquiry Proceedings whenever commenced, conductd and concluded.

Once the Enquiry Report with Conclusive & Definite Findings are arrived at by the Enquiry Officer/ Committee, the Punishing Authority is Law-Bound in India to give you an Opportunity to "Represent" against the Findings and the Proposed Punishment.

Harsh K Sharan, Kritrth Team,

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.