Dear sir/Ma'am,
I would like to get suggestions from you, I am working in Shrimp (Prawn) hatchery where we are culturing shrimp seed, packing, and selling to the customer and we would like to hire some contract workers for that purpose but before that establishment registration is required.
So could you please give me suggestions under which act I should apply for the hatchery Registration.

From India, Anand

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 CiteHR.Comô

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server