Industrial Relations And Labour Laws
Kritarth Consulting
Posh Programs; Hr Management Consultants
Hr Executive
Insolvency N Gst Professional
+1 Other

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Can some one guide us what all actions can we take against the present employer who hire our absconding employees who have not completed the proper transition and release with notice or served the training bond period per the training bond signed with the company.

From India, Chennai
There is no legal action possible. Unless you can prove that they lured employees and made them breach contracts.
From India, Pune
That's true Vinod,
You cannot sue the employer, but if you have valid grounds of the employee's absconding having caused genuine losses for the company, then you can proceed legally against the employee.

From India, Bengaluru
You can sue such Ex-Employees for Breach of Employment Contract. Further, rather than Rueing such Exits, move forward exercising Due Discretion Caution when you Hire Next by considering not only Min Edu Qaulifications+Hands-on-Previous Work Exp but also and Most Importantly, "Other Sutaibility"
Harsh K Sharan, Kritarth Team

From India, Delhi
Offering service is one's right. It is for the employee to decide to whom should he offer it. Employment contract ends with termination o the same by either party. An agreement which extends beyond that is illegal and unenforceable. You may have valid reasons to say that the employee has absconded and that is unfair. At the same time, the employee may have reasons to say that you, as an employer, had not kept the promises offered at the time of his joining. Very common, it happens when the expectations go wrong. Therefore, it is good if you don't go behind such employee.
From India, Kannur
Hi Vinod,
Instead of thinking of to sue the employer of your absconded employee, better sue the employee for violating the terms of appointment.
You may send a lawyer notice to employee in claim of compensation a copy marked his employer and can lodge FIR seeing the conditions of terms of appointment.

From India, Mumbai
Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™