With all due respect I wish to convey that I was employed at Company A for a brief period of 2 months (June-July, 2017). Afterwards I left the organization as I had some health issues and I wasn't bound to any contract with them too. For the fact that they hadn't provided any kind of Offer/Joining/Appointment letter at the time of commencement of job, I didn't ask for a relieving/experience letter too.

Since 'Mark Exit' option wasn't available that time I couldn't mark exit on my own and later Company A deliberately marked incorrect DOE in my EPF account.

When I raised this issue on EPF grievance portal I was asked to get a joint declaration along with form 10 for the same.

Initially the employer was not responding to my emails but after raising another grievance they replied (on the instructions of EPF office) and asked for a proof of date of exit despite knowing the fact that they never provided one.

Sir ! My EPF passbook clearly states that there was no contribution made from either side after July, 2017. And this is evident enough to say that I didn't enjoy employment there after July, 2017. Also, I could produce my bank statements proving that no salary was received after the one for July.

When I tried contacting the employer over a phone call they simply told that they can't help me on this as absconding employees are not eligible for EPF (as per them).

In this regard I request your guidance on further possible steps.

From India, Lucknow
If you had left the organisation due to health issues, you should not have joined another company post 31-7-2017. If you had not joined anywhere, the DOE does not make any difference. In a way it is good for you because the company is certifying your service till the date of exit as per PF portal! On the other hand, if you have joined somewhere and the date of joining in that company is earlier to the DOE of the previous company, you should change it. For that you can use the same grievance cell saying that the employer is not signing the joint declaration.
From India, Kannur
please provide declaration format for new employee joining
From India, Ahmedabad
You can Change in DOB for Minimum 3 Years. go to your Account select DOB write as the colum & submit . Employer will verifie
From India, Moradabad

share your present status of employment, whether you are working with another establishment with same UAN or not?
if yes then submit a physical form 13 for transfer to present EPF office duly signed by present employer, it will take some time but works
Please be informed that the EPF/EPS accounts which are less then 6 month contribution, are not entitled for withdrawal

I was removed by factory without prior notice And without intimation. The factory is not releasing my dues as bonus and notice pay . Factory says after 30 month that resigned first . Factory rejected my esic Atal Bimit yojna benefit . Sir how can I get my dues . As I have lodge acomplant to local factory inspector( haryana labour department,)
PL suggest me how can I get my dues
Thanking you sir

From India, Moradabad
The seniors
I want brought to in your notice pl suggest, As I was removed from my factory on 01/04/2021, without prior notice the factory says after three month for resign as I applied for Atal Bimit yojna in the month June 2021 but the factory said that this employee is absent not Left the job The ESIC rejected my case , Now the factory is not paying my dues as notice pay &bonus . Pl suggest me & oblige
Thanking you

From India, Moradabad

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply →

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 CiteHRô

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server