Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
approach a lawyer, you recieved a lawyers notice, its not equal to court notice, ask another lawyer to write reply for you.
From India, Delhi
Dear Paramjit-Bindra,
I would like to stand with the suggestion of Mr.Akhil Bhartiya.
Furtherance to this pl recall the trailing evidences.
1. Do you have your resignation letter acceptance letter from your employer.
2. Refer the clause of Notice Pay; either recoverable (or) you are bound to complete your notice period.
3. Due you have a copy of no dues signed off by your employer on the date of relieving.
4. Obtain the copy of F&F and check whether your employer has recovered your Notice pay amount with tax. If not so this will be a boost point while legal objection.
5. Why there is no reply for your e-mail. Rather than mail i would suggest you further communicate vide Reg. Post. as a proof of evidence as per advise of your advocate.

From India, Coimbatore
You Please give legal reply to your employer

Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™