Hr Manager

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Dear All, It was the case of 2019 when i was not part of my current organization. An employee took advance loan from the organization and left the company without notice. Then HR just wrote him an email of being absconding from the work and closed his file. What should be the adequate steps to close his personnel file?
From India, Noida
Send letter to him by registered post ack due to his last known address and to his permanent address, advising him to return the money with interest (or without interest), failing which suitable legal action shall be taken by the company. If he can be contacted either by phone or personally, resort to this step also.
From India, Aizawl
we want to close his file HR / Accounts simultaneously, how do we proceed?
From India, Noida
The procedure you have to follow is already cited in my earlier post.
There are two options available before you.
1) To proceed further legally against the absconding employee for recovery of amount
(as he left services on his own without notice, it could be construed that he has
voluntarily abandoned employment,
2) Bring this to the notice of your Top boss (Proprietor/Managing Partner/Chief executive or
Managing Director - depending upon the status of your organization and request him/her
to waive off the same (properly document a file note with proper approval). one copy you need to give it to Accounts and original copy to be retained in his personal file/employee service record).

From India, Aizawl
Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™