Insolvency N Gst Professional

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Dear Learned members, I have my case which is being scrutinised by the PF department.
My company by ignorance didn't deduct the employee's contribution to PF and neither deposited our contribution.
Now, we will deposit the whole demand, but my question is that since my employee will be getting the benefit of his/her share.
Can I recover the employee's contribution to PF, his/her part only that was in the first place was the responsibility of the employee to bear?

From India, New Delhi
The company will have to bear both employee and employer share of PF.
From India, Pune
Nathrao sir, thanks for your quick response.
But When I am depositing the PF in employees's PF account, so why can't I recover.
If there is any particular case law or some other backing to support your opinion, if yes can you please provide the same.

From India, New Delhi
Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™