Hi - I went through high risk pregnancy and had to be on loss of pay for major period of my pregnancy. Also my spouse who was co-borrower faced losses in business due to demonetization. Because of this ended up in EMI default. A court order under SARFESI act was issued for possession.
By that time, my Maternity leave got over and arranged settlements to get out of the possession and later sold off the flat as well.
Currently there are no pending loans or crime record or FIR. Pl. let me know if the court order issued for possession of flat, will impact BGV check.

From India, Bengaluru
Senior Hr Consultant
Legal Consultant

Use factoHR and automate your HR processes

Mobile-first hire to retire HR and Payroll software that automates all HR operations and works as a catalysts for your organisational growth.


In my Opinion:
As i understand the present situation
1. You have entered in a settlement with the Banks/FI for your loan repayment and the same is settled.
2. You must be having a Settlement and a No Dues letter from the Bank for the same.
3. You have to first advised the Bank and the Court that the matter has been settled and the case / court order be withdrawn.
4. An application to the effect have to be made by your advocate in the court.
Presently the court order still being on your name will reflect in your BGV, however, you can show the No dues letter from the bank to provide your explanation.
Please get the order of the court withdrawn at the earliest
Hope this helps

Hi Mayank, the court order is in Disposed status as on 31 March 2018.
The dues are settled in Sep 2018. The flat is sold off In Sep 2019. I have loan closure document from bank, and TDS receipt for selling the flat.
Pl let me know, how to handle if there are questions in BGV check, what would be the result of BGV check. Am trying for new opportunities

From India, Bengaluru

Dear User,
You have been disposed-off in the case already. Typically, only criminal records/ pending litigations would show up in the BGV results. At the outset - you will not be rejected - but you will be asked to provide inputs, proofs or supporting documents. Basis the aforementioned - it will be upto a Senior/ Competent HR Authority within the Company to approve your case. I hope this post was useful.

From India, Delhi

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views.

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2022 CiteHRŽ

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server