Dear all,
One of my ex colleague asks me for guidance for below scenario,
My colleague has joined different company 4 months back so made a pf transfer request to previous employer but employer could not approve that he kept Digital signature at office hence it would be approved once Corona situation gets clear but my collegue needs to withdraw some bulk amount he has his three years contribution with his previous employer.
If he submit withdrwal application thru UAN portal to present employer for withdrawal will he get a portion from previous contribution as well?
If not pls help to advice him at thus needy situation


This post will help you understand

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.