I worked in a company for 1 year and PF amount was deposited in my EPF account. I don't check it every month. After relieving from the company I joined in another company where they don't deduct PF amount. Now it being 2 years in my second company. Recently I checked my EPF account online. My first employer has deposited some amount in my account even after I have relieved. It seems a mistake by the HR. What can I do now? Can the HR fix the mistake? If I want to withdraw my money is it possible?
From India, Coimbatore

Refund the extra amount to the earlier employer.
Give a letter to them and inform them officially about the error.
No point keeping money which does not belong to you.
Systems in the old company are defective to allow deduction of PF when employee is no longer working there.

From India, Pune
Is it possible to refund from the web portal? Else what is the procedure?
From India, Coimbatore

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™