Hi All, Seeking your help to exemption under UP welfare officer act. As we have more then 1000 manpower & we have to appoint welfare officer but we do not have a qualified person for welfare officer. hence what is the procedure to obtain exemption under the said act. while we have good experience of employees exp more then 10 Years and acting as same as welfare officers. Please help.
From India, Mumbai

Prepare youself for senior leadership roles by discovering your unique leadership style →
Promoted: UCLA - Executive Leadership in a VUCA World (Explore Course)
You cannot get any exemption from appointing a welfare officer. If you have people having qualification prescribed for the position of welfare officer redesignate him as Welfare Officer or appoint a new person for that post from outside. If the qualification prescribed is MSW/ degree in law or PG Diploma in Personnel Management and Industrial Relations, then you cannot dilute it by employing a person holding MBA even from a very reputed Institution. An HR Manager cannot act as Welfare Officer simply due to the reason that the latter is a statutory position.
From India, Kannur

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply →

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 CiteHR.Comô

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server