Dear All, Recently we had a special case arise, one of our lady member due to her family problem/s, was given permission to come for half day for 3-4 months [family problem].. Now my question is how to compute leave in such case... Awaiting your valuable replies..
Thanks & Regards

From India

As the permission is given by top management, as a special case, you can waive it off and pay full salary, as if she attend full day work.
From India, Aizawl
The employee will be entitled to all the leaves which are applicable to her, but the payment/benefit for those leave will be restricted @ which you are paying her for half day. To simplify, if your are paying half salary for half day working, then during leave period, her salary will be half.
- Shobhit Mittal
Industrial & Labour Law Advisor

8077779793, 9319956443

From India, Faridabad

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply →

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 CiteHRô

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server