Your Friend
Hr Executive

Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
Dear ALL, Wrong Exit date for Existing employee. Can i create one more UAN, please revert back with your comments. Thanks & Regards
Hi Pourna, No need to create new UAN, you can submit joint declaration to PF office with your company seal and signature.
Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™