Industrial Relations And Labour Laws
Your Friend
Hr Executive
Admin Executive Cum Hr

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
A person worked in a company for 7 years. When he left company and try to transfer his PF balance in his current company he found that his previous company neither put his joining date nor put his leaving date. Now he request many times to his previous employer to put joining date, but they didn't take any steps. The person have his joining letter from the company. Now please suggest how to put his D.O.J. in the portal without employer. Is it acceptable joint declaration supporting with joining letter?
From India, Durgapur
It is possible that the previous employer has not put the date of exit but no way is it possible to miss out date of joining because without date of joining an employee can not be registered. At the time of registration by the previous company, they should have put the date of joining. Only date of exit would be required. Please check.
Now, the member portal has a provision to put date of exit by the employee himself. Ask the employee to log in to his member portal and mark his exit date.

From India, Kannur
Employer can update date of joining and exit by login from employer account or employer can submit written application to respective PF office.
From India, Pune
Madhu Sir, what I experienced is if work handled by Labour law consultant, then they don't take efforts to ask for exact date of joining, they just mention 1st date of that PF starting month. Company notice that when any employee complaint about it.
From India, Pune
That is okay, but at least a date of joining would be there. Bu the issue is not about the exact date of joining but non availability of date of joining is he issue. My apprehension is how can an employee be registered without putting a date of joining? It is not possible. There is a chance that the employer has not exited the employee and for that the employee has a remedy in his portal. Anyway,let he thread starter, Mr Taaraakmondal, confirm it.
From India, Kannur
Right Sir, let Mr.Taaraakmondal, confirm it.
From India, Pune
I’m very much pleased for all of your valuable response and guidelines. Confirmed, sir. I’m sure the solution come from all of you.
From India, Durgapur
Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™