AnonymousHi, An employee joined in Aug 2019, and conceived in same month.
1. Is she eligible for maternity pay.
2. How is the payment done. Full salary or some other calculation.
3. As our company is facing losses and we have already terminated few employee n few on salary reduction can i
We apply this to pregnant employee
From India, Thane
PROFESSIONALS AND BUSINESSES PARTICIPATING IN DISCUSSION
Your FriendHi Anushri,
1. As per the Act, to be eligible for maternity benefit, a woman must have been working as an employee in an establishment for a period of at least 80 days in the past 12 months.
So if employee working continuously, then she is eligible.
2. Full pay
3. Please talk to your management and decide.
From India, Pune
mayfield-lourdesDear Seniors, I have one query, In X Company there are some workers in Regular roll and some are in fixed terms, Regular workers strength are very low then fixed terms, recently we have made wage agreement also for regular workman, now workers union demanding to consider converting fixed term workers as a Regular workman , my question is "whether it is necessary to consider there demand" management is not in a position to consider there request? How long we can keep them in Fixed Term: https://run3mods.com/
Reena BanerjeeHello Friends, Can anyone please share the Maternity Benefit Act, wherein its mentioned the payment details. I would like to know the payment to be made on Gross or Basic+DA.
From India, Mumbai