Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Could someone suggest the basics to fill Annual Return under The Minimum Wages Act.

As per minimum wages act-1948, organisation should fill-up Form-III (Rule 21 /4A) for the calendar year ending and same should be submitted at Labour Commissioner of your area.
You are responsible to show same records at the time if inspection by Factory inspector.

From India, Mumbai
Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™