I worked with a MNC for 3 years and they asked me to leave due to business slow down by giving reson that they are closing this postion in india,Since the gratuity was part of my salary ,Can I raise a claim request
From India, Pune
The eligibility criteria for Gratuity is completion of minimum 5 years continuous service with the Employer. For 3 years Gratuity will not be applicable.
Please check your Appointment Order as to whether Gratuity is part of Gross salary or CTC salary. Nowadays Employers who have tie up with LIC under Group Gratuity Scheme shows the premium charges payable to LIC under the CTC component ( monthly or yearly) . If it is part of CTC then you can't claim where as if it is part of Gross salary ( chances are very remote) then you can demand with your Employer.

From India, Madras

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply →

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 CiteHRô

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server