We have one employee who recently resiginet from his current post without giving notice period?
we have 3 years bond contract and we take six month salary cheque from him, can we directly deposite it in company account?
any legal action taken against him?,if yes kindly guide us, we have clearly mentioned details in his interview form as well ass joining letter that if you break commitment then management take legal action against you,

From India

Use factoHR and automate your HR processes

Mobile-first hire to retire HR and Payroll software that automates all HR operations and works as a catalysts for your organisational growth.


You can deposit that cheque in your bank accounts. If it gets bounced, then you can initiate action against him under Negotiable Instruments Act because this cheque was given by him under the bond. Otherwise you can recover the money equivalent to the amount mentioned in the bond by filing a civil suit.
- Shobhit Kumar Mittal
Labour Law Advisor
8077779793, 9319956443

- Shobhit Kumar Mittal

From India, Faridabad

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views.

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2022 CiteHRŽ

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server