my wife has put my younger brother name in a false FIR registered under 498a,323,504,506,34 IPC sections as well as in a False domestic violence case and currently he is in final year engineering preparing for entrance,GATE. So,
Q.1 will the pending of these 498a and DV cases against him cause any hindrance whatsoever to his future admission to and p.hd course which he wishes to pursue? 
If yes, how to avert any possible problems.?
Q.2 if the cases don't finish until he finishes his PG studies, will it affect his campus placement or future jobs in good MNC's or PSU's? 
Are his chances to get into govt. Organisation over now for life? 
Q.3 Also please let me know if it's better to let case go to full trial to get aqcquital and never compromise as I had read that compromise also has a negative impact on persons record.

From India, Pune

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server