Hr Executive
Srinath Sai Ram
Hr Manager

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Hi to all,
The date of exit in previous company is greater that date of joining in current company.
Date of exit : 15.11.2018(In last company)
Date of joining : 02.11.2018 (In current company)
Unable to transfer money from old ID to new one. Find the below attachment too.
Kindly suggest.

From India, Jabalpur

Attached Images
File Type: jpg PF.jpg (25.1 KB, 20 views)

Hi,, There is form called "Joint Name change Correction Form" Kindly fill and get sign previous employer. after that submit to the PF office. PF Official will correct it. form attached. P.Packiaraj
From India, Bangalore

Attached Files
File Type: pdf Joint Name Vhange Correction Form.pdf (76.6 KB, 22 views)

Hi Mr.P.Packiaraj, Thanks for the reply. We requested employer for this before but they were not ready to sign or change the date of exit. Suggest is there any other ways to deal with it.
From India, Jabalpur
Submit Transfer Claim Form-13 manually with Signature from Present Employer & Previous Employer to your Present PF Office.Online Transfer can not take place.Alternative is manual Transfer
From India, New Delhi
Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™