I have given technical resignation without specifying on lien. Can I get the earlier job back? - CiteHR
Labour Law & Hr Consultant
Govt. Employee

Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
During my last employment I had given technical resignation without specifying on lien. Now I am not liking my new job and want to go back to my old job. Is it possible?

Dear Sandeep,
First let us know whether you are a Central or State Govt employee and the number of years lapsed since your technical resignation.

I am a central autonomous institute employee and I joined my new job on 12th Nov 2018.
Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™