I worked in a pune based company in 2014-2016 and they created my UAN and pune pf associated with it.
I was also working from 2018-2019 nov in a company with same UAN and different pf (hyderabad).
I am not working currently.I wish to withdraw my pf, can I do it sequentially, or i need to merge the 2 pf accounts?
how can i merge 2 pf if I am not currently associated with any company.
All aadhar,mobile, bank details are seeded in UAN.
please advise,

From India, Kolkata
Hr Executive
Financial Analyst


Hi Kanu,
This shouldn't be much of a problem. You could initially try merging both PF accounts through the EPFO portal. If this doesn't work out then you could contact your last company to help you out with a transfer in option to the PF account you hold with them so that you can conduct a withdrawal.
In the company that I work in, the BPO employees have their PF accounts at the RPFC, while the non-BPO employees have their PF accounts with the company's private trust. So, we get cases where the employees in between move from BPO to non-BPO and it is only years after exiting that some of them realise that they have two PF accounts where one is with BPO and the other non-BPO. Our PF team then advises them on either using the EPFO portal or with the help of a form 13 do a transfer in from the BPO-RPFC to the company non-BPO trust and then a withdrawal is done.

From India, Bengaluru
This not a big problem first you go to EPFO portal and after UAN login and after online option second option transfer option you select it fill details after he showing two option previews employer or present employer you select present employer you submit after you call to last working company
you ask to accepted PF transfer application and after amount will transfer and you applied withdraw process and this process your last company help very important roll
and second option you go to PF office

From India, Delhi

As advised by both above members, you cannot withdraw your PF Amount sequentially, but need to transfer to the later one and thereafter you need to withdraw
From India, Ahmadabad
Thanks everybody. Really appreciate your taking time out to address my query. my last company is not responding to emails. Don`t know what to do.
From India, Kolkata

You don’t require your employer to respond back, initially you can transfer your PF through online portal.
From India, Ahmadabad
stephen e

Login in UAN portal.
In VIEW option check the "service History". If it shows your previous company. Like i attached photo
Go to Online services -One member one EPF account -Step 1 select present employer and insert your UAN number. it will show your previous worked company. select that and get OTP and submit.

Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: docx Transfer PF..docx (462.3 KB, 139 views)

Stephen Sir,
Many Thanks!
The only issue with your answer - i am not working presently, so attestation through current employer - how to proceed there? as mentioned previously, the most recent last job HR is unresponsive.

From India, Kolkata

Dear Kanu
You have to choose the present or previous employer for attestation, the attestation will be done online through employer portal, whoever has DSC will get a message to attest your claim/transfer. You need not have to worry on that part, you just do what is needed by employee's part. If the attestation is not done by previous or present employer, you still have grievance cell to address.

From India, Ahmadabad

Dears, Incase if an employee has 2 UAN... what one can do ? In that scenario, Form - 13 will be applicable? or is there any other procedure? Please let me know
From India

If You Are Knowledgeable About Any Fact, Resource or Experience Related to This Topic and Want to Be Part of Such Discussions in Future - Please Register and Log In to Cite Community.

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2023 CiteHRŽ

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server