Hi, One employee left the organisation but he didn’t hand over any file documents . i want to write non Acceptance Resignation letter to him .
From India, Bengaluru

Employee is at liberty to tender resignation from an organization. Similarly an organization can terminate the services of an employee - if reasons are valid. Employee and Orgnaization are parties in the Contract agreement. Any side can terminate the agreement.
You can accept his resignation but send a mail to him to properly hand over company's property to enable management to make FnF settlement.

From India, Aizawl
Dear Ahana,
Your narrative lacks clarity. How the employee "left" the organization without having been relieved formally by the employer? If the employer had actually relieved him, it implies that the resignation was already accepted unconditionally and acted upon. Then how can you write back to him a letter of non-acceptance of his resignation now when he ceases to be your employee? Better, try to trace the files in your office on your own, perhaps tactfully seeking his assistance. If the files are actually missing and quite untraceable due to his genuine fault, write to him that it would get adversely reflected in his BGV.

From India, Salem
Dear Aahna,
You have written that the employee has "left" the organisation and while leaving he did not hand over charge of his duties. Therefore, you wanted to send him the letter for the non-acceptance of the letter of resignation. Nevertheless, you have not mentioned whether the employee submitted his resignation or not.
The employee is at his/her liberty to cease the contract of employment nevertheless, he/she has to fulfil the terms and conditions mentioned in the appointment letter. Leaving the employment all of a sudden is nothing but abandonment of employment. Therefore, far from sending him a letter on non-acceptance of the letter of resignation, I recommend you sending him a letter on unauthorised absence. Inform him to join his duties immediately otherwise severe disciplinary action would be initiated against him.
If the employee fails to turn up for his duties then send him one more letter. If he still does not turn up then order the domestic enquiry. If he does not turn up for the enquiry also, give him one more chance to depose before the enquiry. If he still does not turn up then terminate his services. In case he was in possession of the company property then order one more enquiry to assess the value of the items held by him. Initiate proceedings to recover the amount from him.
Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 CiteHR.Comô

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server