Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
What is the process to change employee name after marriage? Specially in EPF & ESIC deptt.
From India, Delhi
First you should swear an affidavit before a Notary and get it attested by him. Give a public notice in popular news paper one English & one vernacular notifying the change of name. Submit copies of these to your employer together with amended Aadhaar, PAN, Ration cards, Voter ID, get them verified by HR. Request them to make the changes in service records, nominations as well. Side by side, using these documents get the amendment in Bank a/cs, passport, DL, rent agreement, employee ID as well.
From India, Bangalore
Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™