Dear Members, What are the documents attached with application at the time of full and final of employee.
From India, Roorkee

Employee who is seeking separation from the company, may be asked to get a No Due Clearance Certificates from all departments, (Admin, Office services, Canteen, HR, Finance & Accounts, IT, and Production and related departments). Based on this you can prepare F&F settlement.
From India, Aizawl
Dear Manish,
Beyond No dues of every department as suggested by Mr.Radha Krishna Nair, the employee needs to submit any company belongings like identity card,laptop,pen drive,material,keys of draw,locker etc.
Also it should be ensured that Income tax related proofs are to be collected from the employee, if any.
Vamsi Krishna

From India, Hyderabad

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 CiteHR.Comô

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server