Season's Greetings to prospective RA license aspirants.
Recruitment agency registration is a systematic, stringent & time consuming process. Applicants to comply with all the requirements under the immigration rules strictly in order to obtain the registration certificate. Following are the basic requirements under registration.
1) Applicant (MD, Managing Partner, Proprietor) must be a full time degree/diploma certificate holder.
2) Applicant/firm or company must have net assets worth 42 lac rupees (Net worth means: fixed assets + liquid assets - liabilities)
3) 50 square metres' office (either owned or rented) for carrying out recruitment activity.
4) 50 lac rupee worth bank guarantee as security to government at the final stage of registration.
5) Proof of personal & business related documents of applicant and co-applicants including that of firm/company.
6) Character & antecedent of applicant/co-applicant must be good.
(a) The registration aspirants having good financial strength, healthy connections/sources in overseas market and ready business plan for bagging immediate orders for manpower recruitment activity are encouraged to go in for the license.
(b) Recruitment license of 100 people capacity is optionally available with lesser BG, financial benchmark & processing time. It is highly suitable for beginners who may wish to enter into the manpower recruitment business.
(c) No further information or licensing procedure is shared free of cost.
(d) Those who cannot spare few minutes to send formal inquiry (via email) are discouraged to contact us for any information or service.
If someone is seriously in need of RA license and external agency support for obtaining the same may contact us. Our services are listed hereunder:👇
# Applicant's preparatory program
# Proof reading/screening of documents before application
# Documentation (application processing)
# Registration follow-up and advisory services
Whatsapp/GSM: +91 92650 69396
From India, Mumbai
Due to Covid 19 pandemic the amount of Bank Guarantees related to different license categories have been reduced by the authorities and this will immensely help applicants in cutting down their registration expenses. However, one has to act fast in terms of preparation and filing application for registration because such relxation is temporary and the same may be withdrawn anytime after cut off dates. Let us know should you require any support for Registration Preparatory Program, Documentation, Follow-up & Grievance Handling matters'. Stay safe! Team@Corpoclientz, Email: , whatsapp +9192650 69396
From India, Mumbai
If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.