We have started new real estate project and subcontracted to other vendor. do we need to take registration under BOCW act as well as Contract labour Regulation and abolition act. Our subcontractor requested us to issue form V after obtaining registration under CLA Act.. Please do the needful.

+1 Other

Prinicpal employer has to first register himself under Contract Labour Act and then issue FormV to contractors.
All agencies including principal employer deploying more than 10 employees at bulding or other construction work site needs to register under BOCW Act.
Lets connect on call 93727378312.
- Joydeep

From India, Ahmedabad
Thanks Joydeep,
As per BOCW act 1% cess on total cost need to deposit with department. What comprises of total cost as for act. whether we need to pay cess on material purchases as well which will form part of total cost.

Yes, 1% cess is on all costs including material. Only land cost is excluded. Thus, cess is payable on total project cost less land purchase value (if any).
From India, Ahmedabad
What is the minimum no of leave applicable for Contract workers under BOCW act & fulfilling Contract Labour (regulation & abolition act0
From India, Bolpur

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views.

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2022 CiteHRŽ

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server