Dear Sir/Mam, This is Saimurugan, I’m writing this on behalf of my friend, My friend is working in a reputed IT firm at Maharashtra She’s is my College junior .
I have applied for divorce case at my wife on the grounds of cruelty is pending in concern Hon’ble court & she’s is not living with me.
My wife & a relative are working on the same IT company both are in Lead position. By knowing that we are friends they are doing-all the bullying to her at Workplace & by threatening the Job they withhold her Original certificates as well. For their personal needs harassing my friend officially to their possible extent.  
I would like to know
1) What are the feasible ways to confront these?
2) Is there any possibility to take up legal action against my relative & wife?
Kindly share your valuable suggestions.

From India, Chennai
Dear Saimurugan,
What is happening with you is quite unfortunate. Nevertheless, is it that your wife and her relatives, who also work in your company, are getting agitated because of your closeness with a female friend?
If you wish that your friend to complain officially for the workplace bullying, then you must have sufficient material evidence. First and foremost, we need to be sure whether it was bullying at all. The material evidence will bring out the truth. Therefore, tell your friend to generate the evidence by recording the conversation or through call recording. However, it has to be done surreptitiously and the audio files must be backed up immediately.
Is it possible to change your friend's department? Think of this option also.
Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
Any Woman aggrieved of Workplace "Bullying" / Unwelcome and or Humiliating Treatment has the option to report to herSuperiors/Management/Employer for Redressal of her Grief/Grievance and Be Aware that reporting/ Filing a False Complaints May result in Disciplinary Action against her for False Complaint
Kritarth Team

From India, Delhi

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 CiteHR.Com™

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server