No Tags Found!
Hi Seniors, I need a help regarding PF pension availing. One of my known person got scheme certificate once he left the organization after his 10 years of service at Chennai. Now he is eligible for getting PF pension as he attained age of 59. What will be the procedure for availing PF pension for him. Please help me.
From India, Ramankari
Sr. Hr Manager


The following procedure could be adopted:-
1) He has to furnish a self declaration of "Non Employment Certificate"
2) He has to fill in Form 10-D - Application for Monthly Pension and sign the forms
and the same should be got attested by his previous employer - in the absence of
which any Gazetted officer can attest - including Bank manager.
3) 4 copies of his family photo to be submitted (his & his wife)
4) All the above documents, a copy of Aadhar card, and a blank cancelled
cheque leaf, and Scheme certificate in original shall be submitted to the nearest
PF office or Sub-Regional Office of EPFO, in your area.

From India, Aizawl
Thank you, sir, for your valuable information. Concern person currently staying at Kerala, earlier he worked at Chennai. So on which state he needs to submit these all documents?
From India, Ramankari

If he has collected Scheme Certificate from his previous service, he can directly approach
Employees Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) Sub-Regional Office, Kaloor, Kochi and
submit all documents (as I menioned in my previous posting) and receive an acknowledgement
from them.

From India, Aizawl
Thank you sir for your prompt reply.
From India, Ramankari
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2023 CiteHR

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.