Claiming gratuity for 4 years and 8 months - company says gratuity act is not approved by supreme court - CiteHR
Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
hi good evening... recently i resigned my job and my job period is 4 year 8 month 25 days. but my company not giving me gratuity. and giving reason that gratuity act is not approved by supreme court. can get that supreme court judgement.
Hi, If the service is more than 6 months in a year, then such year is considered as a year for calculation. If the service is less than 6 months, then you have to ignore that year for calculation.
Ex: 4 years 6 months = 5 years
4 years 5 months = 4 years.
As per this you will be eligible for gratuity.

Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™