What is the process involved in above?
From India, Noida
In case the Previous Account was maintained by PF Trust of the exempted
establishment, the member should submit a physical Transfer Claim Form (Form 13)
to the Trust while submitting Online Transfer Claim Form (Form 13) to the PF Office
for transferring the service details under the Pension Fund to the new account. In
such case, the physical Transfer Claim Form (Form 13) to be submitted to the Trust
would be available for print from the data entered by the member while filing online
claim on the Portal.
The member is required to take the printout of the submitted online claim
application, sign it and submit it to the employer, previous or present, depending on
the option chosen by the member while submitting the online claim.

From India, Mumbai

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply →

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2022 CiteHRô

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server