Hr Manager
Recruitment And Payroll Consultant

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Sir, I was transferred my old PF amount from another PF account in the same UAN number but my pension amount not transferred in this regarding, how I get my pension certificate.
From India, Lucknow
Try to obtain a Scheme certificate for the period of services rendered by you in your past employment and submit the same to your new/current employer. Alternatively you can keep the
Scheme certificate with you and surrender the same to PF authorities when you attain 58 years of age.

From India, Aizawl
Hi, Pension amount won’t reflect in your PF Passbook however, as mentioned by P Radhakrishnan sir, do obtain scheme certificate. Regards, Vishakha M.
From India, Mumbai
Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™