Sr.manager - Hr&admin

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Hi Dear, I have applied two forms no.10C/19 for final PF withdrawal one month ago but still now showing my forms status under process.
So can you tell what i do now for settled my PF.Please suggest here.

From India, Rohtak
If you are having PF UAN number and had registered in UAN web portal you can apply for PF through UAN portal login itself.
If the total service period is more than 9.6 years then Pension contribution will not be paid now and will be paid as monthly pension after 58 years.
In the absence of UAN number, if claim form is already submitted please wait for some time as physical forms processing would take some time as the same has to be processed by two different departments at PF Office.
In case of much delay you may please contact the respective PF Office PRO for the status of the Claim.

From India, Madras
I want to withdraw my pf amount.i have worked 1 year 6 months.my pf amount is like this EPF - 40781
EPS - 20474
but my PAN is not verified in Pf account its showing error bcz my PAN card name and income tax dept name is not same,even i tried to correct name in income tax dept through online by submitting grievence but they asked to give acknowledgment number of PAN but that i dont have with me.
If i withdraw my pf amount will TDS get deducted?? Bcz my EPF and EPS amount cross 50000/-.
Is it i can apply for withdrawal and submit PAN copy in PF office?? Will it be ok??
Thanks in advance

From India, Bengaluru
Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™