Pension Scheme - current company is sharing the Employer amount but not sharing the EPS amount - CiteHR
Meera9
Hr Executive
+2 Others

Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
Good afternoon All, I have some query about EPF. My current company is sharing the Employer amount but not sharing the EPS amount. That means total amount is going into my saving amount. When I raised the query, the clarification came out from them " from 2014, who has been joined on EPF there is no pension contribution." Please clear me.
Community Prime Sponsors
FactoHR.com - Payroll Software with GPS Enabled Attendance, Travel, Performance Management, HRMS.
Talentedge.com "Interactive Anywhere Learning". Executive courses from top reputed institutes like IIM, XLRI, MICA.
Hi,
For employee whose salary(Basic+Da) is 15000/- then employer Pf 12% will be deducted and the same will be bifurcated as 3.67% PF + 8.33% in pension fund. If Employee crossed age 58 then the total 12% of employer share will be paid in PF account.
Hope it helps.
Hello,
How do you say that the employer is not contributing to EPS?
As Ms. Meera Sharif had explained, employer need not contribute to PF if the employee is aged 58 years and above.
Hi Rajveera its Mr.Meera Sharif not Ms. :)
Hello,
As per employee Basic salary is above Rs.15000/- PM in his first employment, in this case pension is not applicable to him. once he become a PF member in his earlier company it necessary to continue PF and Pension deduction on Rs.15000/- in new company even his salary is above Rs.15000/- PM
Thanks
Ashok B
Hi,
Once the employee become EPF member he/she has to contribute to EPF if his/her basic salary exceeds 15000/- and above in respect of changing the company also.
Enclose circular from EPFO is self explanatory. Please go through the point no-8 of the circular.
S K Bandyopadhyay ( WB, Howrah)
+91 98310 81531

Attached Files
Membership is required for download. Create An Account First
File Type: pdf Acturial_WageCeiling_7738.pdf (203.5 KB, 77 views)

Please Login To Add Reply






About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service



All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™