Nagarkar Vinayak L
Hr And Employee Relations Consultant

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
What is the other name or component of DEARNESS ALLOWANCE AS our company is paying Basic and special allowance. Do we need to pay DA?
From India, Bengaluru
Dear colleague,
For DA under the MW Act/Rules, it is called Special Allowance, which is revised every six months.
If your Special Allowance is same as MW Act/Rules , you need not pay separate DA.
Vinayak Nagarkar
HR- Consultant

From India, Mumbai
Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™