Dear Friends, My colleague has worked for 4 years at previous company and 4 months at current company. After resignation from current company he has claimed online for provident fund withdrawal and pension fund withdrawal for form 19 and 10C. Form 19 is successfully processed and form 10C is rejected. His date of birth is 23.6.1962. Kindly let me know whether there is any option for withdrawing pension fund.
From India, Kolkata
if you have not completed your KYC you can change your DOB but if its verified than you can not.
Please note your DOB on PANCARD and Name on AADHAR should match with all your details avaible on PF account.
suppose ur aadhar name is XYZ but PF name is XXY - you will not be able to withraw the pf
you have to get your, bank name, aadhar details and pan card - synced all together.

From India, Bengaluru

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply →

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2022 CiteHRô

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server