Industrial Relations And Labour Laws

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Dear Sir,
one of my friend having Two different PF accounts under same UAN number but name change in both PF account( Surname missing in one of them) .
Also Wrong name is verify by Aadhaar. now he want to Transfer online PF for Previous organisation to currant organization, while transfer a online PF error shown as "Details of previous account are different than present account. Hence claim request cannot be processed. "
Please advise me on above matter.

From India, Mumbai
First of all decide which is his correct name. As far as possible, it should be the name as per his school certificate. If it is different from adhar, first correct adhar by visiting adhar facilitation centre. While correcting the name, ensure that his telephone number and full date of birth are also incorporated in it.
After getting the adhar corrected,change the name online using member portal. Once the is is done, he will be able to transfer funds

From India, Kannur
Please refer attached picture for more information. please help.
From India, Mumbai

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Annotation 2019-11-21 105348.jpg (170.4 KB, 20 views)

So what? When you make correction in the adhar, the same will also be verified by udai or whover is doing it.
From India, Kannur
Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™