Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
sir, I was involved in a case regarding making permanent employee in an organization . The supreme court and high court gave the decision in my favour but the organization is not following the court order and not issuing me my appointment order .
pl tell me where to file contempt of court whether at high court or at supreme court and what is the time period for filling contempt of court.

From India, New Delhi
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™