Hello Everyone, Kindly help me with this regard, I recently joined a company “XYZ” and absconded in 2 weeks as I didn’t like the company and joined a new company “ABC”. My UAN service history is showing my “XYZ“ company records in service history, but my current company “ABC” has no concerns with that.
Now, I have a new problem, that is, I got an offer from another company “123” where I didn’t show my 15 days experience in resume and got the job, I am worried whether my new employer “123”will raise any concerns about the service history where I absconded in 15 days as it is reflecting in service history.
Also, I know that I cannot change service history in UAN portal , but is it possible for my “XYZ” company where I absconded to remove their details in my UAN?
My UAN is showing service history as below.
SL.No Company Date of joining Date of relieving
1 *4321* Jan 1st 2017 Mar 31st 2019
2 XYZ Apr 1st 2019 Nil ( Blank) ( The company where I absconded)
3 ABC May 3rd 2019 Yet to leave the company

From India, Bengaluru
Seasoned Ir Professional
Recruitment And Payroll Consultant


Service history of an employee is available only in the member portal and not in the employer portal. Then what is the problem?
If you have absconded from a company,there is a chance that that company will not exit you from the PF records.Without getting exited you cannot transfer the fund from one to another/ new one.

From India, Kannur

Will the company from where I am absconded can remove their entry through their employer portal from my UAN, the reason I am asking this question is I have requested the absconded company HR to remove their company in my UAN, they told we will check and tell you.
From India, Bengaluru

Though service history against UAN can be seen from employer Portal. However most of companies don't take efforts to check the same. Maybe due to accessibility issues or lack of awareness.
No employer can make any changes in your joining date once registered in the portal. However you may ask to update your date of leaving the organisation to ease your PF transfer.
Vishakha M
Recruitment and Payroll Consultant

From India, Mumbai

If You Are Knowledgeable About Any Fact, Resource or Experience Related to This Topic and Want to Be Part of Such Discussions in Future - Please Register and Log In to Cite Community.

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2023 CiteHR®

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server