Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Hi, I have worked with an organization for 23 yrs and resigned in 2012. I got my EPS scheme certificate also. Now after 6.5 yrs I have joined in a new company and they have started deduction PF from last month. Can I surrender my EPS scheme certificate to add up my experience. And what will be the procedure
From India, Madras
If you already having a scheme certificate and by using that you can claim early pension by using form 10D at the age on 51yrs. dual pension claim is not permissible. Inform the present employer to pay the contribution only in the EPF account and not in the EPS account.

From India, Madras
Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™