Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Dear All,
We have mother unit in Haryana and sales employees in other states. Till now, we are submitting their esic contribution on mother unit code. We have to change the dispensary of IP for state other than Haryana, then it is not being updated and require ESIC authority approval with letter head of Company which will be submitted by the candidate. ESIC authority is asking for taking code/Subcode of ESIC for different location/states. My questions are-
1. Can we submit ESIC at mother Unit and what are the actual practices in industry ?
2. Would we require to take different code/subcode for different location/states?
3. Would the employee get benefits from code of our mother unit?
Please reply so that my query can be resolved ASAP.
Thanks & Regards,
Jai Sharma

From India
Under ESIC broadly there are two facilities - Medical and another Financial. If you continue only with mother code, medical facility is possible to get from other states/locations but for any financial facility the employees will be required to move Haryana (Mother code location).
Industry practice to obtain sub-code in each location/ state and to enroll name to the nearest dispensary and local office to get all facilities smoothly.
S K Bandyopadhyay ( WB, Howrah)
+91 98310 81531

From India, New Delhi
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

#Listed In:

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™