Dear team, please help in one clarification.Am a transporter for a manufacturing company ,My labour is working there, there esi and pf is paying by my consultant on his code , Now Manufacturing company asked to take labour license ?
If i take labour license, any my consultant is paying ESI and PF on his code - Does it impact me on future?

From India
Dear Team, Please Help In One Clarification.Am A Transporter For An Manufacturing Company ,My Labour Is Working There, There Esi And Pf Is Paying By My Consultant On His Code , Now Manufacturing Company Asked To Take Labour Licencse ?
If i take labour licencse, any my conusltant is paying ESI and PF on his code , Does it impact me on future ?

From India
It appears that you are contractor and your Consultant is Sub-contractor. Basically, employees are deployed through Consultant( Sub Contractor) who comply for PF & ESI. Hopefully employees are entering in the Manufacturing premises through gate pass issued in favour of your organization.
There is no issue in the above arrangement. You may take labour licence - there is no harm. But there are PEs who asked the Sub contractor also to take labour licence as all compliance is done by Sub-contractor. In that case Sub-Contractor will also be required to take labour licence after obtaining Form-V from PE.
S K Bandyopadhyay ( WB, Howrah)
+91 98310 81531

From India, New Delhi
This discussion thread is old and is closed for new comments. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post a new thread. Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™